domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

Let's Just Talk ^^

Today is my 25th Birthday and just for the kicks i have decided to make a blog
First i need to introduce myself
My name is Arnoldo Antonio Acosta Diaz, A.K.A. ArnoldoAAD
Im 25 years old, I live in the beautiful country of Costa Rica in San Jose, Im currently studying Architecture
and as many people i have several hobbies, video games, some cardgames, movies and tv series but most importantly Comics

I love talking about comics, I have been a really into them for over 5 years, i read them freacuently and of every kind, space operas, noir, detective stories, superhero comics, underground, the comic is one of the best mediums in existence, is a pure form of art crossing literature and drawings.

so lets just talk about them and for anyone reading this, i hope you enjoy it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario